How the ERP Planner Works
Just a few steps to the free ERP specification sheet
You can easily create and download your free ERP Planner specification sheet. First, register online and answer a few questions, which are divided into different categories. As soon as you have completed the questions, the specification sheet can be downloaded.
Create your individual requirement specification with the ERP Planner
How the specification generator helps you with ERP selection:
- Log in at https://app.erpplanner.com/login .
- The ERP Planner guides you through the questions that are required to generate your specification sheet. The focus is on your requirements for the new ERP system.
- You can save your progress at any time, continue answering later, or complete the questions in one session and generate the specification sheet.
- From the long list to the short list: Send your specifications to the relevant ERP providers and start with the pre-selection of potentially suitable solutions.
- In workshops with the ERP providers, you will examine the processes and requirements from the specifications in detail.
- Everything fits and the chemistry is right? This is followed by the specification sheet, in which the ERP provider shows what his solution to the requirements looks like.
- In combination with the offer, the requirement specification represents the contractual basis of the services to be fulfilled and is the basis for the ERP implementation as well as the subsequent project acceptance.
Start today with the ERP Planner and generate your individual ERP requirement specification!
Got questions? We're happy to help!